Canadian Food & Wine Institute Innovation Centre (CFWI IC)
Need to know when the right time is to harvest? Are brewers asking to see your lab results?
The CFWI IC offers convenient and affordable hops testing:
- All lab testing is conducted using official methods of the American Society of Brewing Chemists
- Acids and HSI hop samples are analyzed once a week during peak season (mid-August to mid-October)
- Results will be emailed to clients by Friday, provided samples are received by the College by 4PM on Tuesday
- Moisture content analyses (alone) are provided within 2 business days
- Receiving hours: 9:00AM to 4:00PM Monday-Friday
Harvest Package (alpha and beta acids, HSI + moisture content): $51.00
Moisture analysis: $25.50
Harvest Package: $60.00
Moisture analysis: $30.00
Please contact Kelly Byer at 905-641-2252 (ext.4279) or email email@example.com for more information.