This information is courtesy of the OCB. For any other inquiries or registration, please visit the conference webpage by clicking here.
300+ craft brewery owners, operators, brewers, suppliers to the brewing industry, investors, government, industry champions. Anyone currently involved, or wishing to be involved, in Ontario’s burgeoning craft brewing industry.
Third Annual Ontario Craft Brewers Conference & Suppliers Marketplace 2014. Ontario Craft Brewing industry’s top brewers, decision-makers, thought leaders and supporters will gather for education sessions, networking, breakout workshops, and suppliers marketplace.
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Conference: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Beer & Cheese Social: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
The Allstream Centre, Canada’s greenest conference centre at Toronto’s Exhibition Place (just inside the Princes’ Gates across from Direct Energy Centre),
105 Princes Blvd.,
$175 for OCB members, students & early birds (by August 29, 2014)
$165 IF YOU BUY FOUR (4) OR MORE TICKETS (by August 29, 2014)
$200 for general industry members and everyone after August 29th
Includes breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and Beer & Cheese Reception
Keynote Speaker: Stephen Beaumont, beer author/writer/columnist/blogger and one of the world’s most authoritative voices on beer
Guest speakers, panels and breakout sessions on the latest topics in the world of craft brewing:
- Legends of craft brewing/Pioneers panel
- Tips & trends in brewing, packaging, production, & operations
- Quality assurance
- Doing business with the LCBO
- Branding and social and digital media 101
- Financing, business planning and government grants
- Trademarking and protecting intellectual property
- Sustainability practices
- Maintaining keg integrity
- Setting up a microlab on a shoestring budget
- Contract Brewing: risks & rewards
- Cutting down on C02 usage
- Culinary trends & tourism
- Ontario Hops Growers Association (OHGA) – Hops Rubbing