600+ attendees including: craft brewery owners, operators, brewers, suppliers to the brewing industry, investors, government, industry champions. Anyone currently involved, or wishing to be involved, in Ontario’s burgeoning craft brewing industry.
Fourth annual Ontario Craft Brewers Conference & Suppliers Marketplace 2015. The Ontario Craft Brewing industry’s top brewers, decision-makers, thought leaders and supporters will gather for education sessions, networking, breakout workshops, Suppliers’ Marketplace and craft beer & food.
Thursday, October 22, 2015
Breakfast: 8:00 a.m.
Conference: 8:45 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Beer & Cheese Social: 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
The Allstream Centre, Canada’s greenest conference centre at Toronto’s Exhibition Place (just inside the Princes’ Gate across from Direct Energy Centre),
105 Princes Blvd.,
OCBC is the craft brewing industry’s ultimate education day. Meet, connect, network and learn with craft brewers and industry suppliers from across Canada.
- $200 bulk rate – WHEN YOU BUY FOUR (4) OR MORE TICKETS (until October 16, 2015)
$200 for OCB members, students & early birds (until August 31, 2015)
$225 for general industry members and public (from August 31 – September 30, 2015)
$250 (from October 1 – October 16, 2015)
Prices include breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and craft beer & cheese reception
Guest speakers, panels and breakout sessions on the latest topics in the world of craft brewing (to be confirmed):
- Fourth annual ‘Pioneers Panel’ discussion featuring craft brewing industry leaders & legends
- OCB Mentors program: OCB member experts & panel discussions – ie: Old vs. New breweries
- Water: Beer’s ultimate local ingredient. Management, treatment, sustainable practices, etc.
- Sales, Marketing & Branding: What’s hot, what’s not
- HR/Hiring & Firing: How to find and retain excellent staff
- Recruitment hub: students/employers/job seekers
- Out-of-Province panel discussions: retail, licensee sales, consumer research
- The evolution of beer tourism
- Retail rewards: winning strategies for design, management
- Draught system quality
- Beer education update
- Quality Control
- Creating Craft Beer Dinners
- Craft Beer tasting: Detecting off flavours
- Trends in packaging, production & operations
- Doing business with LCBO – NEW BREWERIES ONLY
- Maximizing social media opportunities for optimal success
- Business Planning, financing and grants
- Brewery expansions
- Sustainability practices
- Hops rub
- Barley & malt update
- Building a tap room/maximizing your brewery space
INTERESTED IN BEING AN OCBC 2015 PRESENTER?
Click the link and fill out an online form before April 30, 2015