1610 Champlain Avenue, Whitby, ON L1N 9B2
OHGA members, please mark your calendars for Saturday, March 28th, 2015, for our annual general meeting and informational. This year we will be doing something different, in that we are combining the AGM with a hops informational session, which will be opened to the public for the afternoon portion.
- Event: Sat., March 28, 2015
- Time: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Location: Durham College, Whitby Campus, Rm: 11-11
- Full Day – $25 (morning, lunch & afternoon session)
- Afternoon Session – $20 (lunch included)
OHGA Annual General Meeting (members) 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Registration: 8-9 a.m.
- 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – OHGA Annual General Meeting & Elections (members)
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. – lunch/break
Informational (public) 1:30-5 p.m.
- 1:30-3:00 p.m. – keynote Speaker – Debbie Zimmerman, CEO Grape Growers of Ontario, who will talk about parallels between the Ontario grape industry, and the growth and challenges faced by the emerging hop industry in Ontario.
- 3:00-3:15 p.m. – Break
- 3:15-5 p.m. – Brewers’ Panel (6x Ontario Brewers) – to discuss their experiences and views on the future of the Ontario hop industry. Confirmed brewers: Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co., Amsterdam Brewing Co., Duggan’s Brewery, Trafalgar Ales & Meads, Dominion City, Highlander Brew Co.
- 5-5:15 p.m. – Adjournment / coffee
Please RSVP by Feb. 20, 2015 so we can confirm catering with Durham.
Looking forward to seeing you there!