- Duggan’s Brewery Parkdale and Heritage Hill Hop Yard & Nursery
- Block Three Brewing Co. and Hayhoe Hops
- Muddy York Brewing Co. and VQH Farms
- Brock Street Brewing and VQH Farms
- Four Fathers Brewing Company Ltd. and Elora Hopyards
- Trafalgar Brewery and King Lake Farms Inc.
- Wellington Brewery and Hayhoe Hops
- New Limburg Brewing Company Ltd. and Hayhoe Hops & King Lake Farms Inc.
- William Street Beer Co. Ltd. and Bickle Farm – Valley Hops
- Beau’s All Natural Brewing Company and Old 4th Hopyard
- Upper Thames Brewing Company and The Tavistock Hop Company
- The Blue Elephant Inc. and Carolinian Hopyard
- London Brewing Cooperative and Carolinian Hopyard
- Manitoulin Brewing Company and Dornoch Hops Ltd.
- Mash Paddle Brewing Co. and Clear Valley Hops
- Elora Brewing Company and Harvest Hop & Malt
- Walkerville Brewery and Hayhoe Hops & King Lake Farms & VQH Farms
17 Ontario brewer/grower teams set to square off Wednesday for the 2017 GOHCBC Bottomless Cup!
Seventeen Ontario brewer/grower teams are set to square off Wednesday Feb. 22, 2017 for the 5th annual Great Ontario Hopped Craft Beer Competition at the Ontario Fruit and Vegetable Convention in Niagara Falls, ON. Team's are trying to determine who can make the best, most representative Belgian IPA using Ontario hops to win bragging rights, and the covetted "Bottomless Cup: trophy. Some of the brewers involved in this years event include: Beau's All Natural Brewing, Wellington Brewery, Trafalgar Brewing, Brock Street Brewing and of course OHGA's own Michael Duggan, Duggan's Brewery Parkdale - to name but a few. The complete list of entries below. After more than a century, hops are making a comeback in Ontario agriculture. In 2012, the Ontario Hop Grower’s Association was launched to serve as a non-profit association of organic and conventional growers in Ontario. Our mandate includes acting as a central voice and advocacy group for the industry; promoting hop-growing fundamentals through education, research, promotion, and marketing; and setting up a database of relevant growing and management information specifically for Ontario. Microbreweries are interested in using local hops to create unique brews, such as harvest ales. This years’ contestants include: